Keyword ROI advertising matrix for PPC
This advanced keyword advertising matrix is determining the profitability and ROI of a pay per click campaign on a competitive market. High profits strategy for your business is not always by bidding more than your competitors.
Here are some instructions to better understand the keyword advertising matrix:
- Total searches for your keywords are based on the advertising network statistics, such as the Overture keyword tool, or a third party stats provider as Wordtracker or your own experience if you ran a previous PPC campaign.
- Click trough rate is the percentage of searchers that will click on an ad depending on position. This can be an estimate or an average and varies by industry and ad copywriting skills.
- Cost per click or CPC is the actual amount that you bid per targeted keyword.
- Margin is your expected total profit per visitor.
- Total revenue is an automated calculation field that shows your revenue based on profits per visitor and the number of visits.
- The comment cell will tell you automatically how your estimates stand against the market.