- Collect information across facilities and physician offices in order to publish listings that drastically expand the organic digital footprint
- Build a framework to respond to online reviews at scale and improve patient sentiment
- Maximize control over the information patients view about Physicians
- Develop and grow engagement
- Understand issues and criticism
- Much of the physicians’ information is incomplete and difficult to access. The data is scattered across multiple locations and employees
- Many physicians schedule patient visits in more than one location
- The works of online patient reviews are largely unknown to physician staffs and patient relation departments
Stepmiles proposed to develop a workflow which was to be implemented in phases and involved all medical staffs and some administrative departments:
Data collection, audits, validation, strategy and performance indicators
Pre-approved responses, time sensitivity, industry regulations and advanced training
Develop patient relations towards posting positive online reviews
To increase effectiveness, our team identified the best time to request reviews from patients and helped develop custom personalized scripts to be sent to patients via emails or text messages.
An optimization phase consisting of close monitoring, activity monitoring in relation to patient sentiment helped develop some of the best practices including review requests follow-ups logic that maximized both sentiment and response rate.
Stepmiles also selected a management platform. We customized it based on our client’s specific needs to allow rapid onboarding of dozens of staff members.