This calculator measures the return on investment of a Cost Per Thousand impressions advertising model, such as many banner and button buys. More details about how to input the data appear at the bottom of this page.
- Monthly impressions : This is the number of times your ad has been displayed.
- Average CPM : Input there your average cost for 1000 impressions.
- Click through rate : is the number of clicks on your ad divided by the number of impressions and multiplied by one hundred. Your internet advertisement company should be able to provide you such figures.
- Conversion rate : is basically the number of visitors that clicked on your ad then converted into customers.
- Profit per conversion : is the profit you make, usually an average for multi-products or multi-services firms, per sale.