How is the domain and IP reputation score calculated?
Domain reputation score: the total score is a composite result that ranges from 0 (most dangerous) to 100 (safe) and is based on numerous security markers. Possible vulnerabilities detected and non-following recommended best practices lower the overall reputation score.
Type of security markers included in this test:
- Port and services that are open
- WHOIS domain check, status and DNS name server match
- Issues with the host configuration
- Mail server configuration and response
- Mail server blackhole check and reverse IP match
- Name server response and configuration
- Content that may be harmful
- SOA record check: Start of Authority version number of the DNS zone that may indicate issues